Thursday 19 April 2012

Some PowerPoint tips you may have missed


If My school has taught me something, it is The power of the Microsoft Office as far as your career is concerned. I thought, content is the king and if you have good content then an average presentation will also do.

I found that PowerPoint plays an important role in how your career shapes up. It might come as a surprise but most of the big consultancy firm hire people from good B-schools and use them extensively for their presentation skills.

The reasons for this are simple. Most businesses run on presentations. Be it internal presentations to your management about the status of a project or a sales presentation to a potential client, failing there could end up costing you your job.

I can tell you some of the common mistakes that we can avoid, while preparing a presentation. But as luck would have it, I stumbled upon this great video post telling the exact same things, but in a more entertaining manner. So watch the video, before making a PowerPoint.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

SCROLL TO TOP